Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+254 726 048 275
YOUR Chance to CONQUER MT KENYA is Here! 4 Days Mt Kenya Climbing safaris @ Ksh
35,000 / $650 Only!
Package: 4 Days Mount Kenya Climb – Sirimon Route
Distance: 53 km
Much more scenic than Naromoru and it is on the drier side of the mountain which offers some of the finest walking. Climb up through forest into a wide ridge approach to the summit area. The route starts on the
northwest side of the mountain near Nanyuki. Access is adequate and the bunk house facilities are the best on this side of the mountain.
Though Mount Kenya summit can be reached in 4 days as per the below itinerary, we strongly recommend an overnight acclimatization at the base in Nanyuki town. This can be arranged for at an extra fee.
• Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
• Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
• Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
• Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
• Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
• Treated water on the trek.
• On completion, successful climb Certificate
• Start and finish Nairobi
• Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
• International flights
• Visas to Kenya
• Items of personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
Gather at City Market by 7:30am and leave Nairobi at 8 am to Nanyuki town for lunch, taking
about 4 hours. Proceed to Sirimon Gate, 1 hr, 2440m. From the gate follow the track as it winds
uphill through the forest which becomes heath land after about 3 hrs. About 3½ hours from the
gate the track veers right to Judmier Camp, 3300m for dinner and overnight, L, D
After breakfast, follow the track uphill, forking left at the junction. After one hour from Old Moses Camp, the track crosses Ontulili River. Go right contouring through the Moorland and crossing Liki North and continue uphill to Mackinders Valley from where there are panoramic views up the valley towards the main peaks. Dinner and overnight at Shipton Camp, 4200m, B,L,D
Leave at 3am up a steep stony quarry that cuts through a cliff clearing visible part towards lower Hall Tarns arriving point Lenana at 6:30am, taking about 3hrs. After the sunrise, descend down to Shipton Camp, 2hrs, for breakfast and further, 4hrs, down to Old Moses Camp for dinner and overnight, B,L,D
After breakfast, walk down through the rainforest for 2 hours to connect with your transport vehicle back to Nairobi, B,L