Tsavo West and Tsavo East National Parks cover a massive 4% of Kenya’s total land area. Tsavo East is the larger of the two, both parks lies equidistant between Nairobi and Mombasa.
Based on a private safari of 2 adult travelers with 2 children: Kes58620 per adult.
*Children below 3yrs get free services; Between3 and 12yrs are charged 75% of adult rate
Tour price Includes:
– Transport in a custom made Tour van with a pop up roof.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Game parks or national parks entry fees.
– 3 meals per person per day whilst on safari.
– 1 litre Mineral water per person per day during game drives.
– Pick up from Nairobi Hotel/ Residence and drop off at Nyali.
Tour price excludes:
– Drinks, Tipping
– Cultural visits to Maasai villages – costs Kes.2000 per adult.
– Personal effects
– Kenya Visas
Pick up form your Nairobi Hotel/ Residence after an early breakfast. Depart for Tsavo East National Park. Picnic lunch then proceed for evening game drives. We visit the scenic Lugards Falls, Mudanda Rocks (attracts elephants in the drier season) and Aruba Dam as we view game if time permits. Dinner and overnight stay at Sentrim Tsavo Camp.
Full day spent exploring the park. Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Meals and overnight stay at a Sentrim Tsavo Camp.
The landscape in Tsavo East is flat and drier than the west, despite having one of Kenya’s largest rivers flowing through the middle. Much of the wildlife is concentrated on the Galana River, which has plentiful crocs and hippos. Likewise, Kudus, waterbucks and dik-diks are common along the river banks.
Early morning game drive. Soon after breakfast, we proceed to Mombasa arriving at 1400hrs. The safari ends with drop off at Nyali.