TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to Book
If you would like to book our safaris listed in this website, simply fill our online form with a relevant safari code with all information required and submit. Indicate date you plan your tour and preferred itinerary. we will respond to you promptly to give you a quotation and availability. After confirming with us, we will go ahead and secure you a reservation and send you a confirmed invoice as confirmation of services booked.
To book a safari, we require you to pay a deposit so as to clear with accommodations. The balance should be cleared one month before the safari commences.
We accept payment by wire transfers, Paypal, Mpesa and credit/debit/visa cards
Reservations and payments
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
- Payment is acceptable in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing rate at the time of exchange
- We accept payment by bank transfers.
- A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking
- The balance should be cleared at least 35 days before commencement of the tour
- If bookings are made 20 days or less, the full amount should be paid.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the above terms are not met.
- The price quoted is inclusive of transportation according to the itinerary.
- Full board meal plan on accommodation in lodges, half board on Beach hotels and Bed and breakfast on city hotels
- Tour prices do not include visa fees, local departure taxes, and any excess baggage charges, tipping and items of personal nature for example drinks, laundry and telephone calls.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the prevailing tariffs.
Passports and visas
- Valid passports are required for travel to the destinations in our brochure.
- Check with your travel agent for the latest visa requirements.
- The company reserves the right to alter any tour arrangement or cancel the operation should any condition necessitate.
- The right is also reserved to decline or refrain to accept any person as a member of a group.
- An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Refund for cancellation will depend per the duration of cancellation prior that is:
- 51 – 60 days – full refund less USD $150.00 administration fee
- 14 – 50 days – 25% of the tour price
- 07- 14 days – 40% of the tour price
- Under 7 days and no shows – NO REFUND
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Kenya, whilst travelling on our tours. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Kenya and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed ACZ safaris Ltd Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of ACZ safaris Ltd. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue with the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, ACZ safaris Ltd. will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. ACZ safaris Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- Bookings are accepted on the condition that ACZ safaris and its agents acts as agents for the passenger in hotel/lodge accommodation, transport and tours and will not be liable for loss, delay, injury, accident or damage arising when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
- The company owns the right to subcontract the service agreed to be supplied, wholly or partially, in the event in which the company liability clause shall apply.
- The respective laws of the country govern the liability to the company transportation.
- Other claims are subject to the jurisdiction courts in the country in which the cause arises.
- The company accepts no liability, whatsoever for loss, theft or damage to the clients baggage; however, utmost care will be used while handling the same. Baggage insurance is highly recommended.
- ACZ safaris will not accept responsibility for additional expenses or losses due to changes in airlines schedules or delays or any other factor caused by force majeure such as civil strife, war, quarantine etc.
Refunds and claims
- Refunds are not made for any missed services, except for verifiable extenuating circumstances.
- For verifiable claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation and/or a statement from the Operating Company verifying the claim. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals.
- ACZ safaris will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your travel program. All claims for days missed while traveling should be made in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a ‘ACZ safaris Ltd.’ passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- The Traveller represents that neither he nor she nor anyone traveling with him or her has any physical or other condition or disability that could create a hazard to him/her or other members of the tour.
- ACZ safaris reserves the right to decline to accept anyone on a trip and reserves the right to remove from the trip, at his or her sole expense, anyone whose condition is such that he or she could create a hazard to himself or others, or otherwise impact the enjoyment of other passengers on the trip.
- We shall arrange the best-priced airfares available in the class of travel desired by the passengers.